Technical Document Writer in Hatfield
Laura Durrell is recruiting for a Technical Document Writer to join a leading research-based pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hatfield on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client takes the view of putting the patient and their family first. As an organisation they specialise in treating Neurology and Oncology disease areas, with multiple indications in late stage development in both key areas.
The Location: The role is based at our client's site in Hatfield, which is easily commutable from London and the surrounding areas. The site has ample parking, with modern offices, including a subsidised coffee bar and onsite catering facilities.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to;
- Work with cross-functional/cross-regional teams to draft, revise, and finalise procedural documents
- Manage the collation, review and adjudication of comments of documents
- Document and track procedural document development, review, and approval
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from a Life Science background, and have previous technical writing experience;
- Experience using MS Visio would be advantageous
- Proven experience in developing, maintaining and using templates and working in an electronic document management system would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written at all levels
The Benefits: A competitive salary, company bonus and stable working environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Laura Durrell on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43659 in all correspondence.