Mary Tilston at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Technical Consultant to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry in a field based role on a contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To liaise with the internal sales and marketing teams to ensure activities are aligned with strategy.
- To build relationship with key customers, key opinion leaders and influencers and provide technical support to customer enquires and adverse event reports.
- To be a key part of the Ruminant team and work with the Ruminant leadership team to determine the appropriate strategy for both current and future dairy focused products.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Providing training, coaching and support to the sales teams at meetings and regular dual calling.
- Working with marketing to develop the appropriate support materials and programmes and to be part of the approval process.
- Providing technical support to customer enquiries and adverse event reports including providing data for appropriate Pharmacovigilance reporting.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualified Veterinary Surgeon with considerable experience in practice preferably dairy.
- Empathy and passion for the livestock business with demonstrated business acumen and success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills.
- Results driven with strong communication and management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Mary Tilston on 01438 768717 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33903 in all correspondence.