Team Assistant - Hertfordshire - Office Based
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Team Assistant to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Hertfordshire, to work on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Team Assistant you will undertake admin support and tasks as directed by Pharm Services team based at site and support other members of staff remotely as necessary. You will also assume administrative control for any collaborative tools used by the department or other teams, predominantly SharePoint.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities will include the following:
- Administrative duties for Global Commercial Effectiveness including:
- Printing manuals for training courses and workbooks and feedback forms.
- Working with translation companies to ensure provision of materials in local language where required.
- Organising training events where required including on site based meetings, responsible for logistics, and communication of event and where appropriate liaising with external venues as necessary.
Organising travel for delegates including taxi and accommodation, providing clear travel plans.
Administrative control of collaborative tool used by department (Sharepoint) and to become the Subject Matter Expert; creating new sites, granting access, educating new staff on the tool (training will be provided).
- Arrangement of all travel & hotel requirements for department members.
- Arrangement of internal meetings and external meetings.
- Booking and arranging videoconferences, teleconferences/Webex for department members.
- Arrangement of department meetings to include agenda and minutes.
- Production of presentations, reports, minutes, agendas for activities involving or led by department members.
- Collating monthly reports and processing expenses (both cash and credit card).
- Creating and tracking Purchase Orders updating budget sheet, managing SAP processes.
- Managing training database and training records and producing reports on these.
- Updating Pharm Services budget and analysis of spend.
- Pro-active diary co-ordination, arranging and preparing meetings, booking appropriate meeting rooms and hospitality.
- Other tasks as directed by department members.
- Maintenance of diaries and lotus notes email accounts for departmental members, as required.
- Department Training Co-ordinator, ensuring Training Matrix is kept up to date with HoD, allocating relevant SOPs.
As a Team Assistant, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Secretary/administrator with solid secretarial experience.
- Exposure to the clinical research environment.
- Intermediate/advanced level of knowledge in Microsoft packages including Word and Excel. In addition, a good level of knowledge of databases, including Lotus Notes.
- Subject Matter Expert of Sharepoint collaboration tool (training will be provided).
- Demonstration of excellent administrative skills including efficiency, thoroughness and good organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Proactive and innovation.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33226 in all correspondence.