Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a TMF Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a 6 month fixed-term contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To assist in maintenance of TMF study documentation throughout the life of the study.
- To compile and organise pre-study documents while creating and assembling site Binders/Folders.
- To ensure study documents are updated appropriately, filed and stored in the study TMF.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in site/study close-out by distributing study documentation as required as well as assisting with site file reconciliation and tracking activities as needed.
- Generating reports from EDMS and clinical trial management system, ensuring consistency and quality in the management of TMF document collection and maintenance.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level in a Life sciences or related field
- Prior experience of working in Regulatory affairs is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-speciality, global pharmaceutical company that delivers leading, innovative products.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL32998 in all correspondence.