Study Management Associate in Royston
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Study Management Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in on a contract basis.
The Role: The Study Management Associate is accountable for assisting Associate Directors Study Management and Senior Study Management Associates fulfil their accountabilities through coordinating activities that ensure quality, consistency, and integration of study data and clinical trial processes and providing administrative support. The exact accountabilities will differ depending on the exact nature of the clinical programme so a high degree of flexibility is required.
The Study Management Associate (SMA) is a key member of the global study team which is responsible for delivering early phase clinical trials (Phase I/2a). Key accountabilities from set-up to close-down include:
- Input into the development of key study documents: Protocol, ICF, eCRF.
- Country Management: Working with local teams to ensure the implementation and delivery of the clinical study protocol.
- Vendor Management: Oversight of third party vendors (imaging CROs, digital ECGs, IXRS, central labs etc).
Set-up and maintenance of trial management systems (CTMS, TMF, Mailbox etc…).Your Background: Ideally we are looking for candidates to have either:
Pharma experience managing clinical studies.
- Senior CRAs looking to transition into study management.
- Trial management within a Clinical Pharmacology Unit or Research Unit.
- Significant vendor management experience in a clinical setting.
Essential experience required includes:
- University degree in related discipline, preferably in medical or biological science, or discipline associated with Clinical Research.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to manage change and actively seek and champion more efficient and effective methods / processes.
- Good communication, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni or Lucy on 01438 768 710 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45240 in all correspondence.