Study Data Manager
Steve Lord is recruiting for a Study Data Manager to join a leading global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be oversight of Data Management activities, including:
- Leading the CDM study team and maintaining oversight of all build, conduct and close activities for multiple or complex studies, ensuring fit for purpose quality.
- Implementing study conventions, processes, knowledge sharing and best practices on multiple or complex studies.
- Managing CDM study deliverables, including timelines, risks and coordination of cross-functional tasks.
- Providing coaching and mentoring on sub functional activities to peer Study Data Managers.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent and moderate industry-related experience.
- Previous experience leading data management activities on several studies, from start-up to close.
- Experience gained in Pharma or CRO.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Steve Lord on 01246 457 738 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46133 in all correspondence.