Study Data Manager - Hertfordshire
Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Study Data Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead the CDM study team and maintain oversight of all build, conduct and close activities for one or more studies
- Implement study conventions, processes, knowledge sharing and best practices on assigned study
- Manage CDM study deliverables, including timelines, risks and coordination of cross-functional tasks
- Provide coaching and mentoring on sub functional activities to peer Study Data Managers
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent and moderate industry-related experience
- Extensive experience in oversight of projects
- Moderate practical and theoretical expertise within his or her sub function.
- In-depth understanding of the business of his or her sub function and the wider CDM organization
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email email@example.com Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43404 in all correspondence.