Strategy & Planning Lead - GMA
Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Strategy & Planning Lead, within the Global Medical Affairs team, to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Drive the annual Medical planning process, integrating molecule/product plans with associated investments, and prioritisation for the overall portfolio
- Oversee and enhance the Annual Planning Review and Global Medical Affairs Portfolio prioritisation process
- Facilitate the incorporation of key stakeholder inputs from Finance & Operations
- Provide long term guidance for Global Medical Affairs strategic roadmap
- Facilitate the annual Global Medical Affairs scorecard/dashboard process; tracking organisational progress and milestones against the scorecard and developing long term operating enhancement plans
- Ensure linkages between Global Medical Affairs strategy and operational activities
- Establish the short and long term agenda with the VP of Global Medical Affairs & Head of Strategy & Planning to ensure alignment with agreed upon strategic imperatives/priorities
- Collaborate with the sponsor of the Global Medical Affairs External Advisory Council (EAC) to manage the EAC engagement process
- Drive competitive analysis; analysing industry benchmarks, trends and best practices
- Lead cross business opportunities; providing oversight and guidance to projects of high importance, developing and executing special projects as needed
- Identify and facilitate the creation of appropriate decision making or discussion forums to address critical issues
- Ensure implementation of annual planning process
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven pharmaceutical industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of Medical Affairs, strategic portfolio management, and market engagement work practices
- Broad understanding of cross-functional work practices (e.g., Brand Development, Commercial, Markets)
- Strong experience of developing pharma product strategies and/or leading TA strategies
- Demonstrated ability in proactively engaging and building new capabilities and driving change efforts
- Demonstrable success in building and executing multi-year strategic road maps
- Strong executive presence and ability to work collaboratively with global executive teams
- MBA or advanced degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, Business/Finance would be desirable
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary with benefits
- Work in a highly visible and influential role
For more information or to apply for this Strategy & Planning Lead position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33527 in all correspondence.