Strategic Pricing Specialist, Field Based
A Strategic Pricing Specialist is required for a permanent, home-based position with one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies.
As Strategic Pricing Specialist you will work closely with the Head of Strategic Pricing to develop and deliver pricing policy and solutions across the company portfolio, driving business growth by providing innovative options. This is a brand new position, the development of which will be shaped by the successful candidate.
Key duties will include:
- Development and maintenance of an excellent understanding of the UK commercial environment through close working relationships with external organisations such as NHSE, CMU and DoH
- Supporting the development and delivery of Patient Access Schemes nationally and locally
- Identifying and maximising opportunities to increase appropriate prescribing opportunities
- Advising Operational Pricing on the development and implementation of pricing strategies and processes
- Developing an in depth understanding of the hospital purchasing environment and assess impact and opportunities associated with sector market changes
QUALIFICATIONS As Strategic Pricing Specialist, you will require the following:
- A relevant Science or Business degree
- An excellent understanding of the NHS environment, funding flows and pricing issues
- Previous marketing, sales or financial experience
- Willingness to travel extensively within the UK
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Strategic Pricing Specialist position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL30092 in all correspondence.