Andy Leake is recruiting for a Statistician to join an exciting medical device company at their site based in Witney, Oxfordshire on a 12 month PAYE contract. Experience level can be from graduate to senior level.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide statistical support in the development of new products through to launch.
- Support the statistical development, evaluation and verification of stability, calibration and product release methods by use of appropriate statistical methodologies.
- Analyse results from clinical studies aimed at demonstrating product efficacy and safety.
- Maintain appropriate records of activities and tasks carried out in compliance with the appropriate Quality System requirements of the client.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- BSc in Mathematics or Statistics (or equivalent)
- Be accurate and organised in work approach and have good attention to detail in order to ensure that data and analyses are accurate and meet the requirements of the project.
- Must have good written communication skills to be able to prepare appropriate reports.
- Have good oral communication skills to be able to provide management with feedback on development needs and report and present progress.
- Must have experience in using word processor applications and spreadsheets to perform suitable data analysis and report writing.
- A good working knowledge of SAS is preferred.
- Graduates must have a good understanding of statistics, performing statistical analyses and interpreting/reports results.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47383 in all correspondence.