CK Group are recruiting for a Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purposeis to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Statistician role will be based remotely.
Salary: Up to £75 per hour LTD. This role is outside IR35.
- Provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation for preclinical or clinical programmes, high level internal governance committees, regulatory submissions and/or commercialization.
- Analyse internal and external information, perform modelling and simulation to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria.
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries.
- Contribute to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions.
- Accountable for the quality of their statistical work; provide discipline-specific understanding, insight and constructive challenge and take ownership of development needs, seek coaching or training opportunities.
- MSc/PhD in Statistics, Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component), or recognized equivalent to stats MSc.
- Previous experience at working at a Global Product (GPS) level
- Experience of design, analysis and reporting of preclinical or clinical studies in more than one setting.
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to problems, problem solving and quality focus.
- Experience and knowledge of statistical methods and applications in study design, analysis and interpretation.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Statistician position, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51873.