CK Group are recruiting for 2 Statistical Programmers to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a contract basis for 6 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Statistical Programmer role is home based.
- 60 per hour LTD.
Statistical Programmer Role:
- Primarily responsible for coordinating the various tools for collecting different types of data.
- Responsible for ensuring databases are created and adjusted for the end user.· Also contributes to the development and maintenance of analysis and reporting applications.
- Able to solve complex problems within own area and will participate in a range of projects
- At least 5 years experiences within asimilar programming role with 'lead trails' (ideally 3+ years within Oncology).
- Good knowledge and implement skills for CDISC standards.
- Strong SAS technical skills in creating SDTM/ADaM and TFLs.
- Good industry knowledge to independently perform the programming tasks with clinical study teams.
- Knowledge and experience of RECIST are plus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for these Statistical Programmer positions, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49087.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.