Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer for office or home based permanent employment with a CRO based within East Anglia.
Responsible for statistical programming activities relating to clinical trials.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Programming lead on selected projects, co-ordinating team activities including communication with clients and PMs, responsible for the forecasting and tracking of progress
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS® programs for the production of analysis datasets and tables, figures and listings for inclusion in clinical study reports
- Creation and reviewing of format shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective• Development of analysis dataset specifications
- Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities and client specific SAS® extraction tools in support of data management deliverables and processes
- Data capture design, review and input into data standards
- CDISC SDTM mapping and programming.
- Contributing to development of new systems, processes and SOPs
Experience and skills required:
- Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills ideally with a working knowledge of CDSIC, SDTM and ADaM standards
- Minimum of 5-6 years SAS® programming experience ideally in the Pharmaceutical or CRO Industries
- Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and tasks
- Commercial awareness
- Practical experience with SAS v. 9 and macro development
- Understanding of clinical development processes
For more information or to apply for the Statistical Programmer position please contact Ian Marlow or Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33557 in all correspondence.