Paul De Challans is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join an international contract research organization at their site based in Belgium on a contract basis.
As a Statistical Programmer, your responsibilities will include the following: - Co-ordinating the creation of analysis dataset specifications in the ADaM standard, if needed.
- Co-ordinating the programming of analysis datasets, using specific SAS macros.
- Co-ordinating the creation of the metadata files (define.xml) using specific SAS macros.
- Ensuring traceability between SDTM and ADaM data.
- Co-ordinating the production of tables, listings & figures
- Co-ordinating the restructuring, review and integration of external data
- Co-ordinating the transfer of data according to customer specific requirements.
- Developing adequately documented programs for the generation of randomisation schema/program.
- Setting & maintaining professional programming standards.
- Maintaining & archiving program documentation - both electronic & paper - in an appropriate manner.
- Maintaining awareness of current features & new developments in SAS.
- Maintaining professional programming standards.
As Statistical Programmer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant clinical trial SAS experience or a STID diploma and a SAS certification Base at least.
- Proficient SAS programming skills with mastery of SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language. SAS/GRAPH is a nice to have
- Capacity to interface with clinicians, statisticians and data managers as statistical programmer in charge of a clinical trial
- Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior MSD programmer
- Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs
For more information or to apply for this Statistical Programmer position, please contact Paul De Challans on +44 (0)114 283 9956 or email: email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29836 in all correspondence.