CK Group are recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Uxbridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Location: This Statistical Programmer role will be based at our clients site in Uxbridge, Greater London.
Salary: Up to £28.75 per hour, depending upon experience.
Statistical Programmer Role:
- Producing analysis datasets using SAS and creating visualisations from these datasets.
- Interpreting plans of analysis developed by epidemiologists.
- Interpret and clarifythe details of a plan of analysis and to implement the programming necessary.
- Have knowledge of SAS programming skills or R/Python.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience within a pharmaceutical environment.
Apply: Formore information or to apply for this Statistical Programmer position, please contact Lucy on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49063.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.