CK Group are recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a pharmaceutical company in a remote based role on a contract basis for an initial 6-month period. Contract falls inside IR35.
Company: This company is a successful global biopharmaceutical company that discovers and develops innovative medicines and solutions for people living with severe diseases of the immune or central nervous systems. The company works across approximately 40 countries across Europe and the rest of the world.Statistical Programmer Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support the programming and analysis of a clinical study within current or future compounds.
- Serve as a lead developer of new technologies, such as innovative visualisation techniques or other non-traditional pharmaceutical programming.
- Lead and support statistical programming activities for assigned clinical studies, submissions and development initiatives.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Where applicable, develop innovative programming methodologies.
Developing specification documentation for datasets (SDTM and ADaM), pooled datasets, tables, figures, listings, and associated metadata.
Ensuring compliance with the 21-CFR Part 11 regulations in terms of validation of SAS programs used for the purpose of statistical reporting of clinical studies.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will have:
- A Life Science background with proven development experience in statisticalprogramming in either a Pharma, Biotech or CRO setting.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical programming aspects required for regulatory submissions.
- Proven track record of working within a Standardisation/Automation team.
- Experience working with standards and creating standards.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Statistical Programmer position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51261.
It is essential thatapplicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.