Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Belgium on a contract basis.
- The services will be performed within the framework of GXP guidelines like system validation.
- Co-ordinate, perform and supervise, where appropriate, the programming activities related to project team and departmental deliverables.
- Co-ordinate and provide programming input to Project Teams.
- Co-ordinate and perform the programming review of database design specifications and Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP).
- Co-ordinate, perform and supervise, where appropriate, the development and validation of trial specific programs for analysis and reporting including the supervision of other programmers, where appropriate.
- Co-ordinate and perform the peer review of program code and outputs.
- Maintain and archive program documentation, both electronic and paper, in an appropriate manner, including cleaning the project directory.
- Assist in improving/developing departmental processes, SOPs and documentation.
- Interact with CROs and review their deliverables.
- Undertake work according to current operating procedures and guidelines.
- Provide programming training, presentations and support to colleagues.
- Co-ordinate and develop adequately documented applications.
- Provide programming support to the Biostatistics, Data Management and Medical Writing, PK and Clinical Groups Profile.
- Master Degree (preferably in Statistics, Computer Science or related).
- Thorough knowledge of SAS programming.
- Experience working in Pharma Business.
- Hands-on knowledge of CDISC data models: SDTM and ADaM.- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work unsupervised taking responsibility for own actions.
- Work precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations.
- Team player.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Global Pharmaceutical Company
This is based on a four month contract beginning in September paying 60 EUR to 66 EUR per hour.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Ian Marlow or Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 743 047 or email IMarlow@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33056 in all correspondence.