Statistical Programmer - Hertfordshire
Andy Leake at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Statistical Programmer to join a top global pharmaceutical company on a 6-month contract basis.
Our client is a world leading, innovative pharma with sites around the globe. They are also a frontrunner in personalised healthcare.
This role is located Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. The site has very good public transport links and is easily commutable from surrounding counties and London.
Your main duties will be:
- Provide advice and support to the statistical team on programming activities related to analysis and reporting of assigned drug development study/project results.
- Contribute to CRF development and data structures definitions for clinical trials.
- Develop programming specifications and ensures consistency with the statistical specifications for analysis datasets (VADs), pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Plan and perform programming, validation and documentation activities.
- Ensure adherence to statistical programming standards.
- Support regulatory submission specific activities.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- University education
- Proven programming experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Very strong knowledge of SAS programming language. (SAS/Base, SAS Macro, SAS/Graph, SAS SQL and some SAS/STATS)
- Good knowledge of drug development process.
- Experience with Clinical Outcomes/Patient Reported Outcomes (Questionnaire) data types is favourable but not essential.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45946 in all correspondence.