Senior Statistical Programmer
Laura Christie at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for an experienced statistical programmer to join a global pharmaceutical company on a contract basis. The role will be initially office based in Hertfordshire.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Provide advice and support to the statistical team on programming activities related to analysis and reporting of assigned drug development study/project results. Assess and clarify requirements, provide statistical programming solutions and ensure their efficient implementation.
- Contribute to CRF development and data structures definitions for clinical trials. Ensure consistency and adherence to available standards.
- Ensure that user acceptance testing on the structure and quality of data provided by Data Management is performed. As appropriate, perform the user acceptance testing of data structure and execute data quality acceptance checks. Develop additional study-specific checks as required.
- Develop programming specifications and ensure consistency with the statistical specifications for analysis datasets (VADs), pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures.
- Plan and perform programming, validation and documentation activities for VADs, pooled datasets, listings, tables, and figures according to specifications, with high quality and within agreed time lines.
- Ensure adherence to statistical programming standards, effective use of available standard programs and compliance with Standard Operating Procedures.
- Support regulatory submission specific activities, e.g. electronic submission creation.
- BSc or MSc in computer science, mathematics, statistics or life sciences
- Must have proven pharmaceutical industry experience
- Excellent SAS programming skills (BASE, MACRO, GRAPH)
- The ability to perform all duties as a statistical programming project team member with no supervision
- The ability to perform all duties of Lead Statistical Programmer on multiple concurrently active studies with no supervision
- Knowledge of clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies analytical field & knowledge of drug development process in particular on collection, storing, processing and analysis of clinical trial data.#A full job spec is available upon request# If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Laura Christie with your updated CV on 07443 111928 or email LChristie@ckclinical.co.uk to learn more. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33701 in all correspondence.