Statistical Epidemiologist - Leeds
Stephanie Maccioni is looking for a Statistical Epidemiologist, who is hungry to make a difference, to join our client, a global scientific research company. This role will be based on site in Leeds with some travel to London.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Lead and/or manage the execution, analysis and reporting of epidemiological studies
- Managing the scope of client projects
- Lead and/or contribute to the writing of study protocols, statistical analysis plans (SAPs) and study reports
- Write SAPs, specifying table shells and figures required
- Serve as methodological expert with clients to provide guidance on design and analysis of observational studies
- Review and analyse client requirements, research questions or problems in order to deliver optimal solutions to meet their needs
- Contribute to business development activities including proposal development and client relationship building
- MPH, MSc or PhD (or an equivalent degree) in epidemiology, statistics, or a related discipline
- Post-graduate work experience in research environment after PhD or MPH/MSc
- Experience in designing and executing prospective or retrospective epidemiological studies, including database analyses
- Good understanding and previous experience with utilising large-scale anonymous patient level retrospective healthcare databases populated with EMR data such as the CPRD or THIN
- Willingness and desire to work in a wide variety of projects in real-world evidence (e.g. designing studies, identifying new sources of data, and conducting literature reviews)
A full job spec is available upon request
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL38481 in all correspondence.