Stephanie Maccioni at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Statistical Analyst to join a global Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey. This will initially be a 12 month contract.
The main purpose of this role is to provide technical expertise to execute multi-disciplinary or cross functional projects.
- SAS programming skills.
- Degree in life sciences, statistics, biostatistics, or equivalent areas with extensive experience in pharmaceutical industry, medicine or a relevant field is preferred.
Knowledge and Expertise
- Ability to apply innovative programming techniques to solve critical problems
- Operate in collaboration with study personnel, provide input on analysis conduct of each study.
- Assist in developing efficient working relationships and practice with TPO partners
- Participate in peer-review work products from other statistical colleagues, and advise others on technical aspects.
A full job spec available at request
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01438 768713. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34730 in all correspondence.