Specialist Programmer, Home Based
CK Group is recruiting for a Specialist Programmer to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a remote basis on a 12 month contract basis.
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large presence and multiple sites in the UK. They produce innovative medicines across a range of therapeutic areas to enhance the health and lives of their patients.
The Specialist Programmer will:
- Collaborate with the study and project teams to provide support for all aspects of the study/Project conduct, including but not limited to;
- SDTM and AdAM production
- CSR output production
- Safety reporting such as DSUR and IB
- Vendor CTR review (Datasets and TLFs)
- Review (and maintain) the technical database standards and Programming Specification documents.
- Contribute to the provision of technical consulting expertise to external partners in relation to the specification and delivery of the SDTM and RDB databases by these partners.
- Identify opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems.
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
To be considered for the role you should have worked in a similar role previously in the Oncology/ RECIST therapeutic area. Additionally you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- BSc in Mathematical, Statistics, or Life Science.
- Extensive SAS programming experience.
- Knowledge of database set-up and report publishing requirements.
- Knowledge of CDSIC standard and industry best practices.
- Experience in early clinical drug development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Assist in developing and delivering training.
For more information or to apply for the Specialist Programmer position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45556 in all correspondence.