Spanish Speaking Medical Information Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Spanish Speaking Medical Information Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Portuguese Speaking Medical Information Associate role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
- 18.45-25.99 per hour PAYE/£20.60-29.12 per hour Umbrella.
Portuguese Speaking Medical Information Associate Role:
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfilment.
- Provide response in customer’s local language using approved resourcesin English. Secondline Medical Information Content Management.
- Exhibit broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s).
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
- Create and maintain MI documents by ensuring that responses ae medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers’ needs.
- Fluent in both English & Spanish.
- Degree in a Life Science/Healthcare field, required.
- Pharmacy degree, preferred.
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience.
- Customer Service experience.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Spanish Speaking Medical Information Associate position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50862.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.