Spanish Speaking Medical Information Associate in Surrey
Jenni at CK Group is recruiting for a Spanish Speaking Medical Information Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Surrey on an initial 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Location: The role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey. Tadworth is a large suburban village in Surrey in the south-east of the Epsom Downs, part of the North Downs.
The Role: The Medical Information Associate (MIA) provides technical and medical information with high degree of quality customer service in the local language. In addition the MIA will be responsible for researching and preparing responsed for medical inquiries in English.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.
- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfillment.
Provide response in customer's local language using approved resources in English. Secondline Medical Information Content Management.
Exhibit broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s).
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
- Create and maintain MI documents by ensuring that responses ae medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers' needs.
- Ensure the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labeling and licensing for all the appropriate countries.
- Maintain compliance with corporate and departmental trainings, SOPs and WIs.
Your Background: To be considered for the role you should have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required.
- Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- Experience in medical information or other relevant area.
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues relating to the medical function.
- High level of Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Spanish (and Portuguese if possible) and ability to translate between the two.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Medical Writing experience.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and manage multiple tasks whilst meeting deadlines.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA44110 in all correspondence.