Spanish & Portuguese Speaking Medical Information Associate in Surrey
CK Group is recruiting for a Spanish & Portuguese Speaking Medical Information Associate to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Walton Oaks, Surrey on a contract basis for 12 months.
The Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to helping the UK develop the talent it needs to achieve the aspiration of being a global leader in life sciences, from the school classroom to PhDs. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
The Location: The Walton Oaks site is situated a 30 minute walk from the nearest train station in Betchworth which provides regular trains to Redhill and Reading. Walton Oaks is also easily accessed by car as the site is just a few minutes off the M25.
Tadworth, just 2.4 miles from site is a town in Surrey near to Ashtead, Banstead, Betchworth http://betchworth.surrey-towns.co.uk/, Epsom and Reigate. Tadworth boasts great places to stay http://tadworth.surrey-towns.co.uk/accommodation.asp as well-established pubs, restaurants, attractions, activities, events and much more.
The Role: The Medical Information Associate (MIA) provides technical and medical information with high degree of quality customer service in the local language. In addition the MIA will be responsible for researching and preparing responses for medical inquiries in English.
- Frontline Medical Information Request Management.
- Research and respond to inquiries received via phone, email, internet or mail within the required timelines and standards.- Document the inquiry and response accurately and completely according to relevant Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)/ Work Instruction (WI), and regulatory guidelines.
- Identify and record, or triage to responsible designee, adverse events and product quality complaints as well as process fulfillment.
Provide response in customer's local language using approved resources in English. Second line Medical Information Content Management.
Exhibit broad knowledge of assigned therapeutic area and a solid understanding of pertinent disease state(s).
- Handle escalated MI inquiries from various sources.
- Create and maintain MI documents by ensuring that responses ae medically and scientifically accurate, balanced, and meet customers' needs.
- Ensure the alignment of response documents to global/regional/local labelling and licensing for all the appropriate countries.
- Maintain compliance with corporate and departmental trainings, SOPs and WIs.
- Degree in a life science/healthcare field required.
- Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of medical information or relevant work experience.
- Medical Information experience.
- Understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues relating to the medical function.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45697 in all correspondence.