Snr Director, Reg Policy and Compliance
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Director, Regulatory Policy and Compliance to join a company in the Clinical Research industry at their site based in Maidenhead on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Monitor the environment for regulatory policies, standards and processes in the company's areas of interest, ensuring that current awareness is maintained across the organisation and if necessary introduce or adapt company procedures to respond to these changes.-Foster relationships with key internal/external stakeholders and partners regarding emerging industry trends and regulatory changes to support proactive compliance and quality management and represent the company at external industry meetings, symposia and conferences.
- Ensure that appropriate databases of regulatory information are maintained and are available across the country.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Leading the internal global regulatory compliance policy and standards function and provide appropriate regulatory compliance information, advice, support and training to project teams and clients.
- Ensuring that the regulatory compliance expertise of the company is successfully promoted, i.e conference presentations, journal publications and participation in appropriate professional bodies.
- Managing staff resources to ensure work is completed on time within specification and budget and create and implement training and development plans for the Regulatory Policy and Compliance team as well as developing and maintaining trending metrics.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in a Regulatory policy/compliance discipline with expert working knowledge relating to clinical research, pharmacovigilance, epidemiology (GEP), GCP, GLP or GMP.
- Educated to degree level or above in life sciences or a related field and regulatory affairs certification would be desirable.
- Experience of interacting with regulatory authorities globally would be highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the worlds leading CROs, offering a very attractive salary and an excellent benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL31562 in all correspondence.