Site Relationship Partner - Home Based
CK Group are recruiting for a Site Relationship Partner to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry working remotely on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
Hourly - PAYE - £26.53/ Ltd - £29.73
Site Relationship Partner Role:
- Main point of contact for investigative sites, responsible for building and retaining relationships from site activation through the lifecycle of studies.
- “face of the company” and therefore accountable for ensuring that sites receive necessary support and engagement, issues are resolved, and the company's reputation is that of “Partner of Choice.”
- Collaborates and provides local intelligence to country outreach surveys, targeted sites strategies, study design, and pipeline opportunities.
- Accountable for study start up, activation, and execution to the plan for targeted sites. In addition to being the main point of contact, the Site Relationship Partner will help coordinate with other roles and functions that will interface with target sites, thereby, simplifying site communications and enhancing overall visibility into and confidence of quality of site-level activities.
- A scientific or technical degree in the healthcare area is preferred along with extensive knowledge of clinical trial methodology. In general, candidates for this job would hold the following levels of education/experience: BS/BSc/MS/MSc or equivalent + 7 years of clinical research experience and/or quality management experience.
- Skills in more than one language are an advantage in this role. English is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality and regulatory requirements for applicable countries
- Demonstrated knowledge of clinical trial methodology and the drug development process, related to monitoring clinical trials, GCP, FDA, or country-specific regulatory environment
Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
This Site Relationship Partner role will be based at our clients site in Tadworth, Surrey.
For more information, please contact Lucy Stendall on 01246 457725 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 48656.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK