Site Intelligence Lead
CK Group are recruiting for a Site Intelligence Lead to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry based remotely on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 26-£40 per hour PAYE/ £29-£47 per hour Ltd
Site Intelligence Lead Role:
- Supports, manages processes relating to Country & Site Intelligence.
- Maintains continuity connecting and documenting work performed by the Feasibility Lead in Early Estimates, Early Feasibility, Detailed Assumptions, Detailed Feasibility, to Site Selection.
- Supports the build of the investigator database, collection of information supporting the definition of the ideal site for a study, identification of suitable sites for a study, and coordinates global efforts for site intelligence.
- Acts asprimary contact for the study team in the site intelligence process. Participates in the site intelligence by leading the preparation of the country plan for the study coordinating site intelligence resources to ensure timely completion of tasks andhigh quality.
- Engages with therapeutic business units to support and deliver the implementation and delivery of specific site intelligence initiatives through good communication, clear implementation plans and explicit performance metrics to agreed timelines and quality,
- In general, candidates for this job would have the following levels of experience in Clinical Research/Clinical Operations:
- BS/Equivalent - 8 years
- MS - 6 years
- PhD/MD - 4 years
- Feasibilityexperience is a must.
Company: Our client is one of the largest bio-pharmaceutical companies operating in the UK. They are committed to working with the NHS, academia and other healthcare organisations to improve the delivery of healthcare and achieve the best health outcomes for people in the UK.
Location: This Site Intelligence Lead role will be based at remotely.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy on 01246 457739 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49291.