Senior Trial Monitor - Edinburgh - Field Based
Charlene Dutchman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Trial Monitor to join NHS National Services Scotland, based in Edinburgh, on a fulltime, permanent basis.
NHS National Services Scotland collects, validates, interprets and disseminates information on Health, and Health and Social Care in Scotland. They provide support and advice to the Scottish Executive Department of Health, NHS Board, social care organisations, and to a variety of professional bodies and researchers.
As a Senior Trial Monitor you will undertake monitoring of Oncology Clinical Trials in accordance with Good Clinical Practice and the European Union Directive.
As Senior Trial Monitor, you will have the following responsibilities:
- All aspects of study site monitoring including routine monitoring and close-out of clinical sites, maintenance of study files, writing of clinical trial reports, conduct of pre-study and initiation visits, liaising with vendors and other duties.
- Liaising with the clinicians involved in the trial.
- Ensuring that trials are conducted in accordance with regulatory and ethical requirements and ICH-GCP guidelines.
- All aspects of site and registry management as prescribed in the project plans.
- Reporting, writing narratives and follow-up on serious adverse events
- Reviewing progress of projects and initiating appropriate actions to achieve target objectives.
- Participating in the development of protocols and Case Report Forms as assigned.
- Interacting with internal work groups to evaluate needs, resources and timelines.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to at least degree level, an equivalent level in a nursing/medical related discipline or have a vocational qualification in clinical trial management
- Proven monitoring experience is essential.
- Significant clinical trials experience is essential.
- Proven skills in managing multiple clinical trials and projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH GCP and the European Union Directive.
- Experience in Oncology studies is preferred and would be an advantage.
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Charlene Dutchman on 01246 45 77 33 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33536 in all correspondence.