Senior Statisticians - Diss
Ian Marlow is looking for Senior Statisticians for office or home based permanent employment with a CRO based within East Anglia.
Job requirements: Responsible for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trials
- You will lead and deliver projects on time and in budget.
- Protocol and sample size consultancy work
- Randomisation design
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Development of Statistical Analysis Plans
- PK/PD and bio-equivalence studies
- Mixed models
- Adaptive designs
- Survival analysis
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Providing statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Providing statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
- Project management including resourcing, financial planning and budgeting
Experience and skills required:
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Statistical programming and modelling with experience ideally across:
o Meta-analysis o PK/PD and bio-equivalence studies o Mixed models o Adaptive designs o Survival analysis
- A proven track record in the Pharmaceutical or CRO Industry and preferably an MSc in Statistics or a related discipline
- Project management, organisational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with SAS v. 9.2 or 9.4
- Wide clinical development knowledge across Phase I through IV studies
For more information or to apply for the Senior Statistician position please contact Ian Marlow or on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33412 in all correspondence.