Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join an innovative medical device company at their site based in Stirling, Scotland on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- Analysis of data, authoring and review of technical reports and validation documents across various areas including:
- Verification and validation of key product performance measures and characteristics.
- Product stability trials.
- Ensuring clinical trials using the device are appropriately powered and analysis and review of clinical study results.
- Review of historical performance of the device and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Development and maintenance of product calibration procedures and release criteria.
- Supporting technical teams across the business in the planning, design and analysis of experiments to develop and commercialise medical devices.
Further responsibilities will include to:
- Adherence to GxP and relevant regulatory documents.
- Design of studies to relevant standards and guidelines.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Demonstrable experience of application of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments in a science or engineering environment.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one statistical software package: SAS, Minitab or R preferred.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with people at different levels across the organisation and with different levels of statistical understanding.
- Medical Device or Manufacturing experience is a bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growing company.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47135 in all correspondence.