CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a fully remote, contract basis for 12 months and has an hourly rate of £65.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
The Role: In this role you will provide statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation of clinical studies, regulatory submissions and commercialisation. You will also act as a coach/guide for less experienced statisticians in the production of analysis, supporting graphics and analysis tables for CSRs, GMA studies or publications.
You will also:
- Analyse internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria.
- Develop a Statistical Analysis plan for complex studies and/or project deliveries.
- Provide support to the complex study analysis, regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions.
- Contribute to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions.
- Identify opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design.
- Identify and apply statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities.
- Perform ad hoc and exploratory data analyses.
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness.
Your Background: You should have the following key skills, knowledge and experience for the role:
- Phase 3/4 Oncology Submission experience.
- Experience in design work, study execution and delivery.
- Experience as a lead statistician.
- Excellent communication skills - able to work with a large team, globally.
- MSc or PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, or Mathematics (containing a substantial statistical component).
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role and able to guide others on these.
- Experience in drug development, study design, and data analysis and interpretation.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Excellent collaboration skills required - the energy to work across global & functional boundaries, both internally and externally.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to apply statistical expertise to complex problems, problem solving and quality focus.
Desirable qualifications include:
- Experience in Oncology product development.
- Coaching skills.
- Experience in commercial or early development support work.
- Expert statistical programming skills (SAS and R).
- Level (Statistical Science Director vs Principal) to be commensurate with experience and abilities.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jenni on 01438 768 710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 47116 in all correspondence.