CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry, working from home based in Cambridge on a contract basis for 12 months.
- 65 - £72 per hour depending upon experience
Senior Statistician Role:
- Provides statistical support for standard design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Under guidance of a more experienced statistician will undertake design and analysis of complex studies.
- Applies modelling and simulation to inform study design, assess robustness of results etc
- Competent Statistical Programmer (SAS and R)
- Knowledge of key technical and regulatory requirements
- Experience of design,analysis and reporting of clinical studies in more than one setting
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry is essential
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Senior Statistician role will be based at our clients site in Cambridge.
Apply: For more information, please contact Lucy on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49133