Laura Christie at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Statistician for an international CRO based in Belgium on a contract basis.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Project management: budgeting and planning of the projects, follow-up on cost and milestones
- Implement and execute methodological and statistical aspects of clinical studies
- Prepare statistical analysis plan and write detailed specifications for analysis files, consistency checks, tables and figures
- Communicate with client regarding statistical analysis issues
- Interpret analysis and write statistical sections of study reports
- Develop study plans for individual clinical trials, including experimental design, randomization, sample size, parameters for analysis and methods of analysis
- Conduct statistical analysis and perform QC
- Collaborate in writing study protocols and amendments, including the responsibility for writing the data evaluation section, sample size calculation and analysis plans
- Review CRFs and ensure their design meets protocol criteria, and contain all data required to support a high quality database and planned analysis
- Participate in programming development
- Datamining on large databases
- Prepare statistical reports for regulatory submission and defend statistical conclusions with various regulatory agencies
- Contribute to writing manuscripts
- PhD or Masters' degree in (bio)statistics
- A proven experience as a biostatistician in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment
- Experience with SAS programming
- Very good verbal and written English skills, French or Dutch is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of ICH/GCP; PASS and/or Nquery (sample size calculation); S+/R is an asset
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Laura Christie with your CV on 07443 111928 or email LChristie@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34903 in all correspondence.