CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join an innovative medical device company at their site based in Stirling, Scotland on a permanent basis.
Senior Statistician Role: The main purpose of the role will be:
- Analysis of data, authoring and review of technical reports and validation documents across various areas including;
- Verification and validation of key product performance measures and characteristics.
- Product stability trials.
- Ensuring clinical trials using the device are appropriately powered and analysis and review of clinical study results.
- Review of historical performance of the device and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Development and maintenance of product calibration procedures and release criteria.
- Supporting technical teams across the business in the planning, design and analysis of experiments to develop and commercialise medical devices.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Adherence to GxP and relevant regulatory documents.
- Design of studies to relevant standards and guidelines.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree level qualification in Statistics or Mathematics.
- Demonstrable experience of application of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments in a science or engineering environment.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one statistical software package: SAS, Minitab or R preferred.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with people at different levels across the organisation and with different levels of statistical understanding.
- Medical Device or Manufacturing experience is a bonus.
The Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growing company.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistician position, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 870022 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48674.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.