CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
Location: This Senior Statistician role will be remote based but there might be occasional travel to their site in Cambridge.
- 65-72 per hour LTD
Senior Statistician Role:
- Provides statistical support for standard design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Under guidance of a more experienced statistician will undertake design and analysis of complex studies.
- Applies modelling and simulation to inform study design, assess robustness of results etc
- Candidatesmust possess a minimum qualification of MSc in Statistics
- Oncology experience is essential - late phase experience would be preferred.
- Strong SAS programming experience
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Senior Statistician position, please contact Heather on 01438 870011 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 49716 in all correspondence.