Ian Marlow at CK Clinical is looking for a permanent office or home based Senior Statistician for a very well established CRO.
The Senior Statistician will be responsible for leading all statistical activities relating to clinical trials.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Providing expert point of contact with sponsor and internal project teams
- Leading projects and delivering on time and within budget
- Protocol and sample size consultancy
- Randomisation design
- Data capture design review and input into data standards
- Development of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Statistical programming and modelling
- PK/PD and bioequivalence studies
- Mixed models
- Adaptive designs
- Survival analysis
- Peer review of statistical deliverables
- Providing statistical expertise and presentation of results at sponsor meetings
- Providing statistical evaluation and reports for inclusion into Clinical Study Reports
- Project management including resourcing, financial planning and budgeting
General responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the companys development of new systems, processes and SOPs
- Expert assistance in the help and compilation of bids and contracts
- Business develop expert support - contributing to meetings
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-statisticians
Experience and skills required:
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
Statistical programming and modelling with experience ideally across:o Meta-analysis o PK/PD and bioequivalence studies o Mixed models o Adaptive designs o Survival analysis
Minimum of 5 years in the Pharmaceutical or CRO Industries and preferably an MSc in Statistics or related discipline
- Project management, organisational and matrix management skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects
- Budgeting and resourcing skills
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Commercial awareness
- Experience with SAS v. 9
- Wide clinical development knowledge across Phase I through IV studies
For more information or to apply for the Senior Statistician position please contact Ian Marlow on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29172 in all correspondence.