Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Senior Statistician, Statistical Sciences to join a newly formed Statistics department within a well respected Pharmaceutical company at their site based in London on a permanent basis. This role can also offer full home working.
- You are effective in using computational tools for study, experiment, or trial research objectives.
- Applying high quality statistical methodology in assigned projects with a proven understanding of the disease/scientific/functional area and health authority acceptability.
- Ensuring application of appropriate statistical methods and generation of accurate and reproducible results working independently or by providing specifications to statistical programming colleagues. Produces clear, concise, well-organized, and error-free computer programs and statistical reporting content.
- Aligning with organization and company standard operating procedures in timely fashion, such as training and project time accounting.
- Understands and aligns with relevant regulatory guidance. Contributes high quality and timely deliverables as assessed by partners such as the project team, the clinical trial team, and the Statistics Area Head.
- Ensuring that documents, specifications, programs, and macros are consistent and align with project and company standards.
- Ph.D. or MsC in Statistics / Similar field
- Basic knowledge of SAS or R programming.
- Experience of clinical trial study design
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46960 in all correspondence.