Senior Statistician - Oxfordshire
Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a global Pharmaceutical company for a permanent position. The position is based on site in Oxfordshire.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare and review statistical reports clearly communicating results in a manner suitable for both technical and non-technical customers.
- Provide supervision to staff, including setting direction and goals, performance reviews and development plans.
- Must be able to tap into appropriate resources when specific expertise is needed that cannot be achieved individually.
- Supporting cross-functional projects and liaising with other groups across the company.
- Supporting requirements related to finished product testing and performance monitoring including developing the existing systems.
- Responsible for maintaining the effectiveness of the Quality System at the site in accordance with divisional and corporate requirements and applicable regulations.
- MSc or PhD in medical statistics mathematics, statistics or life sciences
- Must have extensive industry experience in clinical trials
- Ideally have experience in programming and reporting inferential statistical analyses using SAS & Bayesian statistics
- Expert knowledge of global clinical trial practices, procedures and methodologies (including regulatory guidelines relating to Biostatistics).
- Strong oral and written communication skills (including the ability to communicate statistical concepts and information to non-statisticians).
A full job spec is available upon request
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL43390 in all correspondence.