Senior Statistician - Home Based
Andy Leake is recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis. This position is fully home based.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provides statistical expertise to support the design and interpretation of clinical programmes, regulatory submissions and commercialisation
- Analyses internal and external information to inform design decisions and the development of decision criteria
- Provides support to the regulatory submissions including specification of overview documents and response to regulatory questions
- Identifies opportunities for the application of modelling and simulation to improve study design
- Identifies opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems
- Identifies and applies statistical methodology to improve the process and delivery activities
- Contributes to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc/PhD in Statistics or Mathematics(containing a substantial statistical component) preferably with experience in pharma/healthcare or other relevant area
- Phase IV trial experience
- CVMD, Oncology and/or Respiratory experience.
- At least 5 years of pharma experience
- Knowledge of the technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
- Experience of Development, programme design and data analysis and interpretation
- Experience of regulatory, commercial or early development support work
- Communication skills
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Andy Leake on 01438 842 966 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL41973 in all correspondence.