Senior Statistical Programmer
Laura Christie at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Statistical Programmer for an international CRO based in Belgium on a contract basis.
Brief: As part of their Brussels-based CRO team, you will coordinate statistical programming for the review, reporting and transfer of clinical trial data.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Program & maintain department system applications
- Develop adequately documented programs for the generation of randomisation scheme/program
- Co-ordinate the production of tables, listings & figures
- Co-ordinate the restructuring, review and integration of external data
- Co-ordinate the generation of consistency check programs and QC listings
- Co-ordinate the transfer of data according to customer specific requirements
- Set & maintain professional programming standards
- Maintain & archive program documentation - both electronic & paper - in an appropriate manner
- Maintain awareness of current features & new developments in SAS
- Maintain professional programming standards
- A proven experience of relevant clinical trial SAS experience
- Proficient SAS programming skills with mastery of SAS/STAT SAS/BASE, SAS macro language. SAS/GRAPH is a nice to have· Capacity to interface with clinicians, statisticians and data managers as statistical programmer in charge of a clinical trial
- Capacity to work independently or under the guidance of a senior programmer
- Knowledge and practice of CDISC SDTM and ADaM data standards is a plus
- Ability to work complying to the company programming SOPs, data standards and macro library as well as capacity to develop project specific code independently under company SOPs
- Able to read, write and speak fluently in English.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Laura Christie with your CV on 07443 111928 or email LChristie@ckclinical.co.uk. Alternatively, please click on the link to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL34394 in all correspondence.