Senior Statistical Programmer - London
Stephanie Maccioni is currently recruiting for Senior Statistical Programmers to join a leading Biometrics CRO on a full-time permanent basis in London. Potentially can offer one day from home.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manipulation of data to produce/oversee analysis datasets, including SDTM and AdaM datasets
- Production and/overseeing of the production of Tables, Figures and Listings (TFLs) according to statistical analysis plans
- Creation and review of programming specifications and if required annotation of case report forms (CRF) to CDISC standards
- Identifying data issues and correspond with client teams to resolve them
- Attendance to regular client meetings to provide updates on projects and timelines
- Educated to degree level or equivalent within a relevant discipline.
- Experience working within a clinical trials environment (Pharma, CRO or academic)
- Previous experience performing statistical analysis using SAS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working to CDISC standards in both SDTM and ADaM
A full job spec is available upon request
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL37465 in all correspondence.