Senior Specialist Programmer (Respiratory), Remote
Natasha Young at CK Group is recruiting for a Senior Specialist Programmer to join a global, science-led biopharmaceutical business, working remotely on a 12 month contract basis.
The Company: Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a large presence and multiple sites in the UK. They produce innovative medicines across a range of therapeutic areas to enhance the health and lives of their patients.
The Location: Though our clients hub for programming is based at our their site in Cambridge, the position will allow you the flexibility to be completely home based.
The Role: The Senior Specialist Programmer will carry out the following duties within the Respiratory team:
- Collaborate with the Programming Leader to provide support for aspects of the clinical development process, including clinical development plans, regulatory submissions, commercialisation and scientific utilisation data
- Collaborate with the Programming Leader to provide programming support to deliver technical programming and information components of a project
- Produce and maintain the technical database standards and Programming Specification documents
- Contribute to the provision of technical consulting expertise to external partners in relation to the specification and delivery of the SDTM and RDB databases by these partners
- Provide support to the regulatory submissions including specification and delivery of overview databases, outputs and response to regulatory questions· Identify opportunities to improve the methodology and provide practical solutions for problems
- Contribute to the development of best practice to improve quality, efficiency and effectiveness
Your Background: To be considered for this role you should have experience in the following areas:
- BSc in Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science or Life Science
- Extensive SAS programming experience
- Knowledge of database set-up and report publishing requirements
- Knowledge of technical and regulatory requirements related to the role
- Knowledge of CDSIC standard and industry best pactices
- Experience in clinical drug development or healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to assist in developing and delivering training
For more information or to apply for the Statistician position, please contact Natasha Young on 01246 457739 or email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference KA43932 in all correspondence.