Senior Scientific Advisor - Aesthetics
CK Clinical are recruiting for a Senior Scientific Advisor - Aesthetics, to join an independent, specialist pharmaceutical company at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
This position will be responsible for supporting the development and delivering the UK medical affairs plan for the Aesthetics Business, being the scientific lead for the aesthetics portfolio;
- Support the development and implementation of the UK medical affairs plan, in alignment with Global Medical Affairs strategy.
- Develop medical communication concepts in cooperation with marketing and/or external partners.
- Medical approval of promotional materials in accordance with the ABPI, IPHA & ABHI Codes of Practice.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Current Scientific Advisor or Senior Scientific Advisor.
- Life Sciences Degree.
- UK registered Pharmacist or Doctor with Final Signatory experience.
- Private Medicine, OTC, Medical Devices, Aesthetics therapy area experience.
- Line management experience.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Scientific Advisor - Aesthetics position, please contact Rob Angrave on 01438 870022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47778
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK