Senior Safety Scientist
Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Senior Safety Scientist to join a research-focused healthcare company at their site based in Welwyn on a 6-contract basis.
The Company: Our client is globally renowned pharmaceutical company with their UK Pharmaceutical Head Office situated in Welwyn, Hertfordshire. The site is accessible by motorways & airports as well as being a 30-minute train ride to London, access is easy. There are well over 1000 people occupying their site in Welwyn.
The Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Support early and late phase development activities as a member of the safety team providing essential safety oversight and input into all aspects of study management across the entire development portfolio.- Contribute to safety science deliverables required to maintain license to operate and to manage and communicate the evolving safety profile.
- Be responsible for coordination and collaboration with vendors servicing Safety Science.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Taking on team leadership responsibility in order to manage and complete projects requiring more coordination and insight for low-medium priority projects.
- Responsible for individual and aggregate case reporting activities including ICSR case management (medical review) and aggregate reporting (i.e. DSUR, PBRER).
- Contributing to risk management activities including preparation and maintenance of CCDS, labeling document maintenance, risk communications, RMP, REMS.
Your Background: To succeed in this role, you will come from Life Science degree background with experience in a healthcare related field or equivalent experience.
- Work experience in pharma safety, pharmacovigilance.
- Understanding of GxP and regulated processes and end to end clinical trial lifecycle.
- Perform application of data analysis/statistical methods to evaluate, interpret and present scientific data with clarity.
The Benefits: Include a competitive rate with an initial 6-month contract.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45608 in all correspondence.