Senior SAS Programmer
Stephanie Maccioni is recruiting for a Senior SAS Programmer to join a join a small, but growing Biometrics team - not just to deliver Programming for this exciting portfolio of studies, but to help shape and influence how a Pharmaceutical Company drives excellence for the future. This role can be site or home based with regular visits to their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
- Review and monitor data received from data management to ensure suitability for reporting.-Assist in design of study databases (in SAS datasets) ensuring adherence to CDISC standards whilst creating databases that are amenable to processing within the Biometrics department either individually or as integrated summaries.
- Program of ad hoc queries on study databases to support data review.
- Act as a SAS programming point of contact.
- Act as Lead SAS Programmer on clinical trials.
- Review of deliverables from CROs, including review/validation of CDISC deliverables.
- Perform quality control review of work completed by other members of the team.
- Interact with report writers in the production of integrated clinical reports and other documents containing information from clinical study databases.
- Interact with other disciplines to ensure successful execution of studies.
- Input into the development of departmental processes, including standard working practices, operating procedures and implementation of CDISC.
- Bachelors degree preferred, with strong CRO/Pharma experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of SDTM and ADaM.
- CDISC experience essential
- Thorough knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and guidelines, e.g. ICH Guidelines.
- Proficient in the use of computers and especially the Windows operating system and Microsoft products.
- Proficient in the use of the SAS system, especially SAS Base; experience of the use of SAS/Graph and SAS/Stat would be an advantage.
- Familiar with data from clinical trials.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, flexible, team-oriented environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong attention to detail with a view to bring studies to a quality conclusion.
- Flexible, positive, creative thinker, good communicator.
- Be able to work without close supervision. Well-developed time management skills are important.
Full job description available upon request.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Stephanie Maccioni on 01438 768713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46950 in all correspondence.