Senior Research Funding Manager - Drug Discovery
A Senior Research Funding Manager - Drug Discovery is needed for a highly regarded healthcare charity based in London.
As Senior Research Funding Manager - Drug Discovery you will play a key role in supporting their approach to funding the best drug discovery research through the effective review, funding and ongoing management of the drug discovery portfolio.
Key duties will include:
- Working with colleagues across the organisation to drive implementation of the drug discovery strategy, including designing and developing new processes to drive the translation of basic biology research in the drug discovery units
- Establish new processes to analyse the discovery portfolio in order to support strategic decision making, including identification of new opportunities for funding initiatives
- Identify opportunities to develop strategic partnerships and alliances with commercial organisations to ensure effective drug discovery
- Deliver a programme of networking events to bring together researchers in order to drive collaborations
- Act as a subject matter expert on drug discovery and maintain a broad overview of research advances
QUALIFICATIONS As Senior Research Funding Manager - Drug Discovery, you will require the following:
- A BSc in biomedical science
- Extensive experience gained within an industrial or academic discovery or development setting
- In in-depth understanding of oncology research
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management experience
HOW TO APPLY For more information or to apply for this Senior Research Funding Manager - Drug Discovery position please contact Jim Gleeson on +44 (0)1438 842973 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29864 in all correspondence.