Senior Regulatory Professional
Oliver Care is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Professional to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the South East on a contract basis.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Educated to degree level or higher in a relevant field.
- Significant experience in EU Regulatory procedures with knowledge of centralised procedure.
- Experience within the Oncology therapeutic area would be ideal.
- Experience of Regulatory Strategy and post approval activities including variations, renewals, PSURs and issue management.
- Management experience within Regulatory Affairs as well as working in a cross functional team and interacting with regulators.
- Development experience is also desirable.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL29844 in all correspondence.