Senior Regulatory Professional EMEA
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory Professional for the EMEA to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a 6 month contract basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to- Act as an advisor for the regulatory team for requirements, regulatory project issues and understand the regional regulatory environment
- Assist with the preparation of meetings with the regulatory agencies and act as the back-up contact for the agencies
- Provide input to documentation as well as draft and review document content as and when needed
Further responsibilities will include:
- Utilising CTA knowledge by reviewing protocols ensuring they meet regulatory requirements and advising team on CTA submission strategies
- Providing regulatory support throughout registration and life-cycle process
- Assisting with the submission and acceptance of MAA
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A related degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Extensive regulatory affairs experience, with project management skills
- Experience of regulatory guidelines and practices of the EMEA regions
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global pharmaceutical leader.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33660 in all correspondence.