Senior Regulatory & Med Affairs Executive
Oliver Care at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Regulatory & Medical Affairs Executive to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in the Home Counties on a Permanent basis.
The main purpose of your role will be:
- To be responsible for maintaining marketing authorisation's for both UK and Ireland to meet regulatory requirements.
- To provide medical information service and monitoring/reporting of Pharmacovigilance cases to meet regulatory and legislative requirements.
- To receive spontaneous reports of adverse events, follow up adverse events, communicate adverse events information to the central Pharmacovigilance department and report adverse event information to relevant regulatory authorities.Further responsibilities will include:
- Licence maintenance for existing marketing authorisations in the UK and Ireland.
- Coordinating artwork amendments and tracking of packaging modifications by liaising with appropriate personnel.
- Preparing, submitting and following up applications for export certificates to the MHRA/HPRA.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in life sciences or related subject.
- Extensive Regulatory experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please click on the link below to apply online.
CK Clinical is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL33233 in all correspondence.